How to use and maintain Comcreating LED display correctly?
A: Turn on the computer before turning on the LED display.
B: Turn off the LED display before turn off the computer.
1. The power supply is stable and the grounding protection is good!
2. Do not use it in harsh natural conditions! (Such as strong lightning, tornado weather, etc.)
3. Water, iron powder and other easily conductive metal objects are strictly prohibited in the screen.
The LED display should be placed in a low dust environment. Large dust will easily affect the display effect,
and too much dust will cause damage to the circuit.
4. For various reasons, if water enters, please immediately cut off the power and contact the maintenance
personnel until the display screen is dry before using.
5. The led display main control computer and other related equipment should be placed in an air-conditioned,
low-dust room to ensure the computer ventilation and heat dissipation and stable operation.
6. It is recommended that the LED display have a rest period of more than 2 hours per day,
and the LED display should be used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally,
the screen is turned on at least once a month and lighted for more than 2 hours.
7. The led display screen needs to be checked regularly to see if it is working properly,
and whether the cables are damaged. If it is not working, it should be replaced in time.
If the cables are damaged, it must be repaired or replaced in time.
8. When playing, do not stay in all-white, all-red, all-green, all-blue, etc. for a long time,
so as to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LEDs,
and affect the service life of the display. Do not disassemble and splice the screen at will!
9. The surface of the led display can be wiped with alcohol, or use a brush or vacuum cleaner to remove dust,
and cannot be wiped directly with a damp cloth.
10. The internal cables of the led display are not allowed to be touched by non-professional persons
to avoid electric shock or damage to the cable; if problems occurred, please contact us as soon as possible.
Contact Person: Mr. Warren Wang