Like traditional electronic products, LED display screens not only need to be
paid attention to use in the proper ways, but also need to be maintained
in the right ways to make the large screen life longer. The problem is due to
the fact that major manufacturers have reduced the work materials of their products
in order to control production costs, which has led to the early aging of a few parts
of some products. ; On the other hand, it is due to the user's inappropriate usage habits.
The latter situation is more common. Let's take a look at several ways to maintain
the large full color led display screen.
1. Keep the good humidity of the environment where the full-color LED display screen
is used, and don't let anything with moisture properties enter your screen.
Powering on the large screen that contains humidity will cause corrosion of the components
and cause permanent damage.
2. It is necessary to do a good job in cleaning and maintenance. Long-term exposure
to outdoor environment, wind, sun, dust, etc. will easily become dirty. After a period of time,
the screen will definitely be dusty. This needs to be cleaned in time to prevent dust from
wrapping the surface for a long time to affect the viewing effect.
3. The screen requires stable power supply and good grounding protection. Do not use it
under harsh natural conditions, especially strong thunder and lightning.
4. It is strictly forbidden to enter water, iron powder and other easily conductive metal objects
in the screen. The large LED display screen should be placed in a low dust environment
as much as possible. Large amount of dust will affect the display effect, and too much dust
will damage the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, please turn off the power immediately
and contact maintenance personnel until the display panel in the screen is dry before using.
5. The switching sequence of the LED electronic display:
A: First turn on the control computer to make it run normally, then turn on the large LED display screen;
B: Turn off the LED display first, then turn off the computer.
6. Do not stay in full white, full red, full green, full blue and other bright screens for a long time
during playback, so as not to cause excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord,
damage to the LED light, and affect the service life of the display.
7. It is recommended that the large LED screen has a rest time of more than 2 hours a day,
and the large LED screen should be used at least once a week during the rainy season.
Generally, turn on the screen at least once a month and keep it on for more than 2 hours.
8. The surface of the large screen can be wiped with alcohol, or use a brush or vacuum cleaner
to remove dust, but not directly with a wet cloth.
9. The large LED display screen needs to be checked regularly for normal operation
and whether the circuit is damaged. If it does not work, it should be replaced in time.
If the circuit is damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time. Non-professionals
are forbidden to touch the internal wiring of the large led display screen to avoid electric shock
or damage to the wiring; if there is a problem, please contact professional personnel to repair it.
Contact Person: Mr. Warren Wang